Oklahoma Christian University Benson Hall
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Benson Hall, named for former Oklahoma Christian chancellor George Benson, was one of the four original academic facilities built when the college relocated to Oklahoma City from Bartlesville in 1958. The $1.1 million renovation of the mid-century modern structure included updates to the newly dedicated Terry and Marty Johnson Administrative Suite, which was named in honor Terry and Marty Johnson, who served as Oklahoma Christian's president and first lady from 1974 to 1996. Renovations to the Administrative Suite included new conference rooms, administrative offices, lobby, reception desk, bathrooms, kitchen and support areas.